Ondřej is involved in testing for a year in Tesena. He deals mainly with automated and autonomous testing. As part of his doctoral studies, he participates in several projects dedicated to the numerical solution of fluid flow. His interests include numerical algorithms, machine learning, and neural networks.
Jan has always worked in teams that develop and supply software. He can do a lot, nothing properly, so most often he manages or advises, or both. He helps teams increase efficiency and especially quality. He likes the agile approach and innovative solutions.
There are too many manual activities in testing automation (preparation, maintenance, evaluation…) High-skilled automation engineers are needed and usually leave into SW development by the time. Some critical visual tests need still human eyes. The autonomous testing approach applies AI/ML-based technologies to make the testing process independent of human intervention. Learn how these techniques could help your teams and try out autonomous testing solutions:
- Autonomous assistants: add the superpowers for existing testing, increase coverage and stability,
- Autonomous bot: cut the preparation time, learn to test like a human, and repair itself. Just provide the URL of the tested app.
- Learn how to „just enable“ the autonomous testing platform and let it work for you
- Find out how to integrate autonomous testing into your CI/CD pipelines
- See what autonomy bot can discover in the chosen app without any scripting
- See how easily can be superpowers added to any amount of existing automated tests in your beloved testing frameworks
- Gain your own experience and figure out in which situations autonomy can help (and where to stick with traditional approaches)