Michal has been working in testing for more than 5 years now and has been engaged within Tesena ever since. His primary interest is test automation. He has experience with various automation tools. However, now it is time to move one step forward – the test autonomy challenge is waiting for him. Let’s have fun with Wopee!
Jan has always worked in teams that develop and supply software. He can do a lot, nothing properly, so most often he manages or advises, or both. He helps teams increase efficiency and especially quality. He likes the agile approach and innovative solutions.
There are too many manual activities in testing automation (preparation, maintenance, evaluation…) High-skilled automation engineers are needed and usually leave into SW development by the time. Some critical visual tests need still human eyes. The autonomous testing approach applies AI/ML-based technologies to make the testing process independent of human intervention. Learn how these techniques could help your teams and try out autonomous testing solutions:
- Autonomous assistants: add the superpowers for existing testing, increase coverage and stability,
- Autonomous bot: cut the preparation time, learn to test like a human, and repair itself. Just provide the URL of the tested app.
- Learn how to „just enable“ the autonomous testing platform and let it work for you
- Find out how to integrate autonomous testing into your CI/CD pipelines
- See what autonomy bot can discover in the chosen app without any scripting
- See how easily can be superpowers added to any amount of existing automated tests in your beloved testing frameworks
- Gain your own experience and figure out in which situations autonomy can help (and where to stick with traditional approaches)