HubHub (Twin City C)
For this year’s edition of SANAE Software Testing BEER.EX we decided to move from a historical building to a modern one. HubHub is an international provider of networking and event space across Europe. In Bratislava, it is located in new growing downtown in the direct vicinity of the city center.
How to get there:
- Public transport stop „Autobusová stanica“
- From City center
- Bus – 50, 70; Trolleybus – 42, 60, 72; or walk
From Bratislava Main Railway Station
- Trolleybus – 40
From Bratislava Petrzalka Railway Station
- Bus – 191, 91 to Most SNP, then transfer to bus 50 or 70
From Bratislava Mlynské Nivy Coach Station
- By walk, just across the street
From the Airport
- Bus – 61 to Bratislava Main Railway Station, then transfer to trolleybus 40; or bus – 96 to stop „Gagarinova“ then transfer to trolleybus 72
As the venue is well accessible by public transport we kindly ask you to use it. For those willing to come by car, there are plenty of parking places in the Nivy shopping center just across the street. Note that only the first 3 hours are free, longer parking is subject to a fee.